Everyone has their own way of writing. The research says that most of the expert best dissertation writers of fiction use seven elements to tell their stories.
· Characters: These are the people in the story.
· Plot: It indicates the events that what happened next and next.
· Setting: It is where your story takes place.
· Point-of-view: It includes “I”, “You”, “He”, and “She”.
· Theme: It refers to the big idea that what you are going to say in your story. The theme includes Betrayal, Love, Friendship, Justice, Family, Honor, Violence, Hypocrisy.
· Literary Devices: A list of literary devices includes simile, metaphor, personification, symbolism, alliteration, hyperbole, figurative language, humor, onomatopoeia, and irony.